food interaction for AZUMIN
alcohol interaction for AZUMIN
pregnancy interaction for AZUMIN
lactation interaction for AZUMIN
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AZUMIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for AZUMIN
- AZEE 100MG TABLET DT(3 tablet dt in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 5.78/tablet dtRs. 17.33save 17% more per tablet dt
- ZATHRIN 100 MG TABLET DT(3 tablet dt in strip)FDC LtdRs. 5.75/tablet dtRs. 17.25save 18% more per tablet dt
- AZIBEST 100 MG TABLET DT(3 tablet dt in strip)Blue Cross Laboratories LtdRs. 5.83/tablet dtRs. 17.50save 17% more per tablet dt
- LAZ 100 MG TABLET DT(3 tablet dt in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 4.73/tablet dtRs. 14.20save 32% more per tablet dt
- AZIBACT KID 100 MG TABLET DT(3 tablet dt in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 5.95/tablet dtRs. 17.86save 15% more per tablet dt
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for AZUMIN
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions for AZUMIN
Q.Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q.Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q.Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.