Medicine Overview of Azofen Tablet
Side effects of Azofen Tablet
Increased sensitivity to light, Acne-like rash, Allergic reaction, Itching, Blurred vision, Headache, Tingling sensation in eye, Burning sensation in eye, Dry eye, Eye discharge, Eye pain, Eyelid disorder, Increased production of tears, Influenza like symptoms, Running nose, Sore throat.
How to use Azofen Tablet
How Azofen Tablet works
In Depth Information on Azofen Tablet
Expert advice for Azofen Tablet
- Remove soft lenses from your eyes before instilling ketotifen eye drop and wait at least 15 minutes before reinserting lenses.
- Keep a gap of at least 5 min before applying some other medicinal product.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machineries as Ketotifen may cause blurred vision or drowsiness.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while on ketotifen treatment as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking medicines for depression or allergy.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
During the first few days of treatment with Azofen 1mg Tablet the patient’s reactions may be impaired and he/she should, therefore, exercise care when driving a vehicle or operating machinery.