food interaction for AZIBER
alcohol interaction for AZIBER
pregnancy interaction for AZIBER
lactation interaction for AZIBER
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AZIBER
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for AZIBER
- ATM KID 100 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 5.94/tabletRs. 17.83save 5% more per tablet
- ZADY 100 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 5.72/tabletRs. 17.17save 8% more per tablet
- AZILEB 100 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Leben Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 4.50/tabletRs. 27save 28% more per tablet
- UTHRAL 100 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 4.06/tabletRs. 12.18save 35% more per tablet
- AZID KID 100MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Indi PharmaRs. 5.94/tabletRs. 17.81save 5% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for AZIBER
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions for AZIBER
Q.Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q.Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q.Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.