Medicine Overview of Analar Tablet
Uses of Analar Tablet
Analar Tablet is used to prevent Infections.
Side effects of Analar Tablet
Increased liver enzymes, Abdominal pain, Allergic reaction, Burning sensation, Irritation, Cns stimulation, Central nervous system depression, Diarrhoea, Rash, Vomiting.
How to use Analar Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Analar Tablet at a fixed time.
How Analar Tablet works
Boric acid belongs to class of drugs called antiseptics. It can weakly inhibit bacterial and fungal growth. It irrigates the eyes, cleanses, refreshes and soothes the irritated eyes; and help in removal of loose foreign material, air pollutants or chlorinated water..
In Depth Information on Analar Tablet
Expert advice for Analar Tablet
- Avoid using boric acid for jock itch/groin itch for more than 2 week and athlete's foot or ringworm for more than 4 week.
- Do not use boric acid along with other eye medication containing polyvinyl alcohol.
- Avoid using this medication if you have any open wound or other skin injury around your eyes.
- Boric acid is a weak antibiotic and should not be used to treat any type of infection without the advice of a doctor. There are many other, more effective antibiotics available.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Analar Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Analar Tablet should be used with caution during lactation.+more
Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Analar Tablet alters the ability to+more
drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Analar+more
Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Boric Acid, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Substitutes for Analar
No substitutes found for this medicine