SALT INFORMATIONAmitriptyline(10 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Nightmares, Nausea and vomiting, Dry mouth and tiredness, Drowsiness or weakness, Abnormal sensation of tingling, Excessive sweating, Unsteadiness, Confusion, Appetite and weight changes, Difficulty urinating, Changes in sex ability or interest, Blurred vision, Constipation, Andheadache
- ELIWEL 10MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Sun Pharma Laboratories LtdRs. 2.50/TabletRs. 25pay 18% more per Tablet
- AMITONE 10MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.50/TabletRs. 15save 29% more per Tablet
- AMICON 10MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Icon Life SciencesRs. 2.80/TabletRs. 28pay 32% more per Tablet
- SAROTENA-10 TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Lundbeck India Pvt LtdRs. 2.27/TabletRs. 22.70pay 7% more per Tablet
- AMITRYN 10MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)KC LaboratoriesRs. 2.95/TabletRs. 29.50pay 39% more per Tablet
- Do not consume grapefruit juice.
- Do not suddenly stop taking your medicine.
- Amitriptyline can make you dizzy or sleepy. So avoid driving or performing activities that require mental alertness.
- Avoid alcohol intake.
- Do not take this drug if you are consuming antidepressants (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) or have been taking them within the previous two weeks.