Drug interaction for AMITOP(TAS MED)
SALT INFORMATION for AMITOP(TAS MED)Amitriptyline(10 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Vomiting, Nausea, Tingling sensation of extremity, Numbness of extremity, Increase sensitivity (hyperesthesia), Drowsiness, Altered libido, Blurred vision, Change in appetite, Change in body weight, Confusion, Constipation, Dry mouth, Difficulty in urination, Fatigue, Headache, Increased sweating, Unsteadiness, Nightmare
SUBSTITUTES for AMITOP(TAS MED)
- ELIWEL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharma Laboratories LtdRs. 2.24/tabletRs. 22.36pay 5% more per tablet
- AMITONE 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.50/tabletRs. 15save 29% more per tablet
- AMICON 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Icon Life SciencesRs. 2.80/tabletRs. 28pay 32% more per tablet
- SAROTENA 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lundbeck India Pvt LtdRs. 2.27/tabletRs. 22.70pay 7% more per tablet
- AMITRYN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)KC LaboratoriesRs. 2.95/tabletRs. 29.50pay 39% more per tablet
Expert advice for AMITOP(TAS MED)
- Do not consume grapefruit juice.
- Do not suddenly stop taking your medicine.
- Amitriptyline can make you dizzy or sleepy. So avoid driving or performing activities that require mental alertness.
- Avoid alcohol intake.
- Do not take this drug if you are consuming antidepressants (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) or have been taking them within the previous two weeks.