SALT INFORMATIONAmitriptyline(10 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Difficulty in urination, Tingling sensation of extremity, Nightmare, Blurred vision, Numbness of extremity, Increase sensitivity (hyperesthesia), Altered libido, Unsteadiness, Nausea, Fatigue, Headache, Dry mouth, Constipation, Confusion, Change in body weight, Vomiting, Drowsiness, Change in appetite, Increased sweating
- ELIWEL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Sun Pharma Laboratories LtdRs. 2.24/tabletRs. 22.36pay 5% more per tablet
- AMITONE 10 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.50/tabletRs. 15save 29% more per tablet
- AMICON 10 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Icon Life SciencesRs. 2.80/tabletRs. 28pay 32% more per tablet
- SAROTENA 10 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Lundbeck India Pvt LtdRs. 2.27/tabletRs. 22.70pay 7% more per tablet
- AMITRYN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)KC LaboratoriesRs. 2.95/tabletRs. 29.50pay 39% more per tablet
- Do not consume grapefruit juice.
- Do not suddenly stop taking your medicine.
- Amitriptyline can make you dizzy or sleepy. So avoid driving or performing activities that require mental alertness.
- Avoid alcohol intake.
- Do not take this drug if you are consuming antidepressants (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) or have been taking them within the previous two weeks.