food interaction for AGGRILEK(AUS)
alcohol interaction for AGGRILEK(AUS)
pregnancy interaction for AGGRILEK(AUS)
lactation interaction for AGGRILEK(AUS)
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AGGRILEK(AUS)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for AGGRILEK(AUS)No substitutes found
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
Expert advice for AGGRILEK(AUS)
- Do not start tirofiban if you had biopsy, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (procedure to pump blood from heart), serious injury, major operation, ulcer in stomach or intestine in last 3 months, recent bleeding disorder, spinal procedure, splitting of aorta, uncontrolled high blood pressure, inflammation of lining around heart, inflammation of blood vessels, problems with blood vessels in retina, taking medicines to dissolve blood clots, heart failure, low blood pressure due to failing heart, liver disorder, low blood count or anaemia.
- Avoid situations that may lead to bruising or injury. Seek immediate medical attention if you develop unusual bruising or bleeding, pink or brown urine, dark, tarry, or bloody stools or if you cough up blood.
- Do not drink alcohol while on tirofiban treatment as it may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Tirofiban is not recommended in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for AGGRILEK(AUS)
Q.What is tirofiban used for?
Tirofiban is used to prevent chest pain, heart attack and other thrombotic cardiovascular events by assisting blood flow to heart
Q.What is tirofiban hydrochloride?
Tirofiban hydrochloride is hydrochloride salt of tirofiban. It is a platelet aggregation inhibito
Q.How does tirofiban work?
Tirofiban works by preventing the formation of blood clots and thereby helps in maintaining uninterrupted blood supply to heart.