Medicine Overview of Aggrifib Injection
Uses of Aggrifib Injection
Aggrifib Injection is used in the treatment of Unstable Angina.
Side effects of Aggrifib Injection
Bleeding, Headache, Nausea.
How to use Aggrifib Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Aggrifib Injection works
Aggrifib injection prevents platelets from sticking together, which in turn lowers the formation of blood clots.
In Depth Information on Aggrifib Injection
Expert advice for Aggrifib Injection
- Do not start tirofiban if you had biopsy, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (procedure to pump blood from heart), serious injury, major operation, ulcer in stomach or intestine in last 3 months, recent bleeding disorder, spinal procedure, splitting of aorta, uncontrolled high blood pressure, inflammation of lining around heart, inflammation of blood vessels, problems with blood vessels in retina, taking medicines to dissolve blood clots, heart failure, low blood pressure due to failing heart, liver disorder, low blood count or anaemia.
- Avoid situations that may lead to bruising or injury. Seek immediate medical attention if you develop unusual bruising or bleeding, pink or brown urine, dark, tarry, or bloody stools or if you cough up blood.
- Do not drink alcohol while on tirofiban treatment as it may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Tirofiban is not recommended in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Aggrifib Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Aggrifib Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Aggrifib Injection should be used with caution during lactat+more
ion. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Aggrifib Injection alters the abilit+more
y to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Aggrifib Injection is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Caution should be used in patients with severe renal impairment....
Caution should be used in patients with severe renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Tirofiban, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Aggrifib 5mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Tirofiban
Aggrifib is used to prevent chest pain, heart attack and other thrombotic cardiovascular events by assisting blood flow to heart
Q. What is tirofiban hydrochloride?
Tirofiban hydrochloride is hydrochloride salt of tirofiban. It is a platelet aggregation inhibito
Aggrifib works by preventing the formation of blood clots and thereby helps in maintaining uninterrupted blood supply to heart.
Substitutes for Aggrifib
No substitutes found for this medicine