food interaction for ADPLATT
alcohol interaction for ADPLATT
pregnancy interaction for ADPLATT
lactation interaction for ADPLATT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ADPLATT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ADPLATT
- CLOPITAB 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 5.67/tabletRs. 85pay 22% more per tablet
- PLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 94.66pay 46% more per tablet
- CLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.63/tabletRs. 99.39pay 43% more per tablet
- CERUVIN 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 101.43pay 46% more per tablet
- CLOPIVAS 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.79/tabletRs. 71.82pay 3% more per tablet
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for ADPLATT
Frequently asked questions for ADPLATT
Q.What is Deplatt CV 20?
Deplatt CV 20 is a combination of clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg and aspirin 75 mg
Q.Is clopidogrel a narcotic/ controlled substance?
No. Clopidogrel is not narcotic/ controlled substance.