food interaction for ACETYL SALICYLIC ACID
alcohol interaction for ACETYL SALICYLIC ACID
pregnancy interaction for ACETYL SALICYLIC ACID
lactation interaction for ACETYL SALICYLIC ACID
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ACETYL SALICYLIC ACID
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ACETYL SALICYLIC ACID
- DELAY RELEASE ASPRIN 50 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 0.23/tabletRs. 3.27same price
- ASA 50 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 0.26/tabletRs. 3.70pay 13% more per tablet
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for ACETYL SALICYLIC ACID
Frequently asked questions for ACETYL SALICYLIC ACID
Q.Is aspirin same as disprin, ecosprin and loprin?
Yes. All the three brands (disprin, ecosprin and loprin) contain aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) as main ingredient
Q.Is ecosprin a beta blocker?
No. Ecosprin (aspirin) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Q.Is aspirin/disprin good for hangover?
No. However, alcohol consumption with aspirin increases the risk of bleeding
Q.Is ecosprin a blood thinner?
Yes. Ecosprin (aspirin) reduces the effect of certain chemical messenger systems in the body. These compounds are responsible for platelet (thrombocyte) aggregation or blood clotting. Consequently, Aspirin may considerably reduce the risk of clots
Q.Is aspirin/dispirin good for heart?
Yes. Aspirin at low dose generally prescribed to prevent and treat heart attacks. Patient should take a daily aspirin only if your doctor advises you to do so
Q.Is aspirin good for hair growth?
No. Aspirin has no role on hair growth
Q.Is aspirin safe?
Aspirin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.