Medicine Overview of AB Phylline Capsule
Uses of AB Phylline Capsule
Side effects of AB Phylline Capsule
Vomiting, Nausea, Drowsiness, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Abdominal pain, Shortness of breath, Esophageal obstruction, Heartburn, Airway inflammation, Increased white blood cell count, Loss of appetite, Rash, Itching, Urticaria, Constipation, Diarrhoea.
How to use AB Phylline Capsule
How AB Phylline Capsule works
In Depth Information on AB Phylline Capsule
Expert advice for AB Phylline Capsule
- Acebrophylline should be preferably taken after meals to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Inform your doctor if you are on therapy with other medications such as frusimide, reserpine, barbiturates or phenytoin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any nervous system disorders like epilepsy and are taking any therapy for the same.
- Inform your doctor if you are a smoker.
- Inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.