By Dr. Manju Singh (B.H.M.S)
How many times does it happen that you wake up and those hair-strands on your pillow become your first disappointment of the day? Or you’re generally scared to shampoo your hair properly because it plucks your hair out? This is the story with most of us, and we keep blaming one thing or the other, most of the times having no clue about what to do. Here are simple ways of preventing or stopping hair loss:
- No Harsh Chemicals: Avoid excessive colouring, styling, heat and chemical treatments.
- Regular exercise: Integrate Yoga, Meditation and Jogging in your daily routine. Try jogging, cycling, or just taking long walks to release endorphins and de-stress yourself.
- Mineral-Rich foods Include food items in your diet which are rich in Silica, Zinc, Potassium, Magnesium and Omega fatty acids as these are important for hair strength and growth.
- Protein-Rich Foods: Include eggs and Dairy Products like milk, yogurt, cheese, etc in your daily breakfast. These are rich in Proteins, Vitamin B12, Biotin and Iron which are important for healthy hair.
- Herbs: There are many herbs like Amla, Bhringraj, Fenugreek (Methi), Hibiscus, Horsetail, Rosemary, Shikakai and Thyme which are known from centuries to treat hair problems.
- Food Supplements: Some food supplements like flax seeds oil, pumpkin seeds oil and particularly Saw Palmetto extract are very commonly used to support hair growth.
Homeopathy for Hair-Loss
There are many Homeopathic medicines which are regarded to be useful in tackling hair problems. The best part about Homeopathy therapy, unlike many other treatments/drugs, is that it does not have side effects.
To know more about genuine Homeopathic Medicines, and get a “doorstep delivery” of these medicines in Delhi/NCR, just click here.