BY DR. KHOOBSURAT NAJMA
- Mornings can be quite stressful. Ward off the early morning stress with a bowl of Oat meal. It boosts positive energy as it enhances production of serotonin, a chemical that makes you happy.
- Bananas are rich in Vitamin C which is a great stress-fighting nutrient. It helps repair cell damage caused due to stress.
- Yogurt is loaded with calcium which is a superstar in removing stress. The good bacteria found in yogurt helps to kill anxiety and depression.
- Coconuts contain medium chain fats that improve mental health and infuse positive energy. It is good in all forms as water, flesh, oil or butter. The scent of the coconut is known to have a psychological effect that helps diminish anxiety and tones down the ‘fight or flight’ response when faced with a stressful situation.
- Oranges and kiwis are rich sources of vitamin C which helps in fighting the stress. Also, Fruits have natural sugar which de-stresses the mind in a healthy way.
- Chamomile tea, jasmine tea, tulsi tea and other herbal variants of tea act like medicine in calming and relaxing the mind.
- Almonds are packed with vitamin B2, vitamin E, magnesium, and zinc. Vitamin B and magnesium are involved in the production of serotonin, which helps regulate mood and relieve stress. Zinc fights some of the negative effects of stress, while vitamin E is an antioxidant that destroys the free radicals related to stress and heart disease.
Very useful facts for everyone
Good message for better lifestyle
Very good information, give some material to control sugar.
Very useful in these days of stress life. Oats is really good. It is rich with fiber.
Very useful hints.good iinfo.
Very good message.
It very useful for our lifestyle
Good food information leads to healthy living
Very nice stress relief information
Very good information
Very very needfull for us. Kindly give some medicated suggession to reduce male sex
Useful only if one uses these in daily life.
It is vry useful update to all which people have to release the stressed life .
good tieps give more
Very useful information
Veary good information
is there anything for memory enhancer?
Mr Yogesh, we will surely come up with info on memory boosting foods soon.
Give information on IBS, what diet should they follow
Very good information. Thanks.
Very usefull information.Pl. give food suggestions those uric acid level are high.
Mr Arun, sure, we shall give info on this topic very soon
Good information and thanks
Very helpful tips..thanks
Very useful information….
But Bananas rich with vitamin “C”…???
Mr Punit yes ofcourse! 100g of Banana has 8.7mg of Vitamin C!
Very nice information about food to help energy
Very Good Info
Very informative and useful for improving our daily life and being healthy.
Really oats is very useful for us
Almonds emprove our brain power
Thnx alote for post
Really useful and easy to adapt tips
Very Useful and informative. Thanks.
Thanks for nice effort for promoting health consciousness.
Thanks for sending valuable information for promoting public health.
thanks for valubale information
Very interesting. Good for developing health conciousness.
Very useful info thanks
Pingback: 1 Tip a day to keep diseases away | 1mg Capsules
Really excellent info …will it be helpful for patients of depression already having medicines????