food interaction for ZYCIN (ZYDUS)
alcohol interaction for ZYCIN (ZYDUS)
pregnancy interaction for ZYCIN (ZYDUS)
lactation interaction for ZYCIN (ZYDUS)
medicine interaction for ZYCIN (ZYDUS)
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ZYCIN (ZYDUS)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ZYCIN (ZYDUS)
- AZEE 500MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 41.03/ML of injectionRs. 205.17pay 163% more per ML of injection
- AZIMAX 500 MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 20.33/ML of injectionRs. 203.34pay 30% more per ML of injection
- AZIWOK 500MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Wockhardt LtdRs. 9.47/ML of injectionRs. 94.73save 39% more per ML of injection
- ACTIMYCIN 500MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Venus Remedies LtdRs. 191/injectionRs. 191pay 1123% more per injection
- VAZIR 500 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zyphar's Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 196/injectionRs. 196pay 1155% more per injection
Expert advice FOR ZYCIN (ZYDUS)
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR ZYCIN (ZYDUS)
Q. Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q. Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q. Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.