Zotipax 100mg Tablet
Primarily used for
We currently do not sell this product
Medicine Overview of Zotipax Tablet
Side effects of Zotipax Tablet
Headache, Dry mouth, Sleepiness, Anxiety, Weight gain, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Agitation, Sweating, Blurred vision, Depression, Constipation, Increased heart rate.
How to use Zotipax Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Zotipax 100mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Zotipax Tablet works
Zotipax 100mg tablet works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affects thoughts and mood.
In Depth Information on Zotipax Tablet
Expert advice for Zotipax Tablet
- You may be monitored with ECG and electrolytes prior to zoltepine therapy and while increasing the dose.
- You may also be monitored with liver function test for at least three months during zoltepine therapy.
- Inform your doctor if you have any of the following medical conditions: epilepsy (fits), heart problems or chest pain.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as zotepine may cause dizziness.
- Do not stop the medication abruptly as it may cause severe side effects. Always follow your doctor’s instructions regarding its use.
Special precautions for Zotipax 100mg Tablet
Taking Zotepine with alcohol can cause dizziness, drowsiness.
Zotipax 100mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Zotipax 100mg Tablet should be used with caution during lact+more
ation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Zotipax 100mg Tablet alters the abil+more
ity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Zotipax+more
100mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onabet Powder, Onitraz 100mg Capsule, Flugee 150mg Tablet, Tramazac HP 50mg Injection
Substitutes for Zotipax Tablet
Sirilept 100mg Tablet
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd