food interaction for ZOLMIT
alcohol interaction for ZOLMIT
pregnancy interaction for ZOLMIT
lactation interaction for ZOLMIT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZOLMIT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ZOLMITNo substitutes found
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for ZOLMIT
- To relieve migraine as soon as possible, take Zolmitriptan as soon as the headache begins.
- Lying down in a quiet and dark room for a while after you use Zolmitriptan may help to relieve the migraine.
- Take Zolmitriptan only as prescribed by the doctor. Using too much Zolmitriptan may increase the chances of side effects.
- Notify your doctor if your migraine headaches are occurring more often, than before you started using Zolmitriptan.
- Notify your doctor if you have used Zolmitriptan for at least three consecutive months.
- Avoid driving after taking <med_name > as it may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Zolmitriptan, it can cause new and worse headaches.
Frequently asked questions for ZOLMIT
Q.Is zolmitriptan a narcotic/addictive/blood thinner?
Zolmitriptan is not a narcotic or addictive or blood thinner
Q.Can I take zolmitriptan with Paracetamol/ amitriptyline/ Aspirin/ Ibuprofen/ Cymbalta/ Vicodin/ Naproxen/ Tylenol?
Zolmitriptan may interact with these medications. Kindly follow doctors instructions
Q.Does zolmitriptan get you high?
Ziprasidone may cause side effects. Call your doctor if you experience any unusual problems during your treatment with Zolmitriptan.