Medicine Overview of Zoflut Lotion
How to use Zoflut Lotion
This medicine is for external use only. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Shake it well and apply to the area evenly.
How Zoflut Lotion works
Zoflut 0.05% Lotion is a corticosteroid. It acts by stopping the release of certain natural substances in the body that are responsible for inflammation.
In Depth Information on Zoflut Lotion
Expert advice for Zoflut Lotion
- Zoflut ‘dampens down’ inflammation in the lungs to provide long-term (maintenance) treatment of asthma and prevent disease progression.
- Zoflut will not work for an ongoing asthma attack. Use your rescue inhaler to control sudden difficulty in breathing.
- Learn the correct technique of using metered dose inhalers (MDI) and dry powder inhalers (DPI) to ensure that the right amount of medication reaches your lungs, and side effects are minimized.
- Gargle with warm water after each inhalation to avoid any fungal infections in your mouth and throat.
- Take it at the same time every day to prevent asthma attacks.
- Do not open and close the cover unnecessarily as you will lose the medicine.
- Never breathe out into the mouthpiece.
- Only minuscule amounts of Zoflut may get absorbed into the bloodstream after inhalation. Hence, serious side effects such or weight gain are unlikely.
Zoflut Lotion related warnings
Special precautions for Zoflut Lotion
No interaction found
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Zoflut 0.05% Lotion is probably safe to use during lactation+more
. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
It is not known whether Zoflut 0.05% Lotion alters the abili+more
ty to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Zoflut+more
0.05% Lotion in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Zoflut 0.05% Lotion is safe to use in patients with liver di+more
sease. No dose adjustment of Zoflut 0.05% Lotion is recommended....
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Zoflut 0.05% Lotion
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 2
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Zoflut 0.05% Lotion. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Substitutes for Zoflut Lotion
Lutica (Sun) 0.05% Lotion
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹5.58/ml of Lotion