Information about Fluticasone Propionate
Fluticasone Propionate Uses
Fluticasone Propionate is used in the treatment of severe allergic reactions and Skin conditions with inflammation & itching.
How Fluticasone Propionate works
Fluticasone Propionate is a steroid medicine. It works by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers that make the skin red, swollen and itchy due to skin conditions such as atopic eczema, allergic contact dermatitis, and psoriasis.
Common side effects of Fluticasone Propionate
Headache, Cough, Nosebleeds, Taste change, Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the throat and nasal passages), Upper respiratory tract infection, Sinus inflammation, Stomach discomfort, Fungal infection of oropharynx, Tremors, Palpitations, Voice change, Itching, Burning sensation
Available Medicine for Fluticasone Propionate
FlutivateGlaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹177 to ₹3393 variant(s)
FlorespZuventus Healthcare Ltd
FreeairAlkem Laboratories Ltd
Flutivate EGlaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹104 to ₹3322 variant(s)
Nazomac-FMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹264 to ₹2772 variant(s)
NezafloSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
AlerfloDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Expert advice for Fluticasone Propionate
- You have been prescribed Fluticasone Propionate for treating itchy, red rashes, and skin irritation associated with skin conditions such as atopic eczema, allergic contact dermatitis, and psoriasis among others.
- Don't use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Don't apply it to broken or infected areas of skin, face, eyes, or eyelids.
- Don't cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- If you think the area of skin you are treating has become infected you should stop using Fluticasone Propionate and consult your doctor.
- Consult your doctor if your skin condition has not improved after two weeks of treatment.