Information about Fluticasone Propionate
Fluticasone Propionate Uses
How Fluticasone Propionate works
Fluticasone Propionate is a steroid which works by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers in the body that cause inflammation (redness and swelling) and allergies.
Common side effects of Fluticasone Propionate
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Available Medicine for Fluticasone Propionate
FlutivateGlaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹159 to ₹1613 variant(s)
FlorespZuventus Healthcare Ltd
FreeairAlkem Laboratories Ltd
Flutivate EGlaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹104 to ₹2742 variant(s)
Nazomac-FMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹240 to ₹2642 variant(s)
NezafloSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
AlerfloDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Expert advice for Fluticasone Propionate
- Fluticasone Propionate helps treat inflammation, severe allergies, flare-ups of ongoing illnesses, and many other medical problems that require either reduction of inflammation or suppression of the immune system.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Fluticasone Propionate can make it harder for you to fight off infections. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems can happen when you start taking Fluticasone Propionate. Inform your doctor if this bothers you.
- Do not stop taking Fluticasone Propionate suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may worsen your symptoms.