food interaction for VOMINORM
alcohol interaction for VOMINORM
pregnancy interaction for VOMINORM
lactation interaction for VOMINORM
medicine interaction for VOMINORM
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR VOMINORM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR VOMINORM
- REGLAN 5 MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1.49/ML of injectionRs. 14.88save 21% more per ML of injection
- MAXERON 5MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.60/ML of injectionRs. 16save 15% more per ML of injection
- ALMET 5MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 1.75/ML of injectionRs. 3.50save 7% more per ML of injection
- METACLOP 5MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 3/ML of injectionRs. 6pay 60% more per ML of injection
- NAUSINORM 5MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 4.71/ML of injectionRs. 9.42pay 151% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR VOMINORM
- Take metoclopramide half an hour before your meals.
- Consult a doctor immediately if you begin to have repetitive movements of the eyes, tongue, face, arm, or legs.
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it.
- Do not take this drug if you are breast-feeding.
- Do not o drive or operate heavy machinery after taking this drug as it can make you feel drowsy.
- Avoid taking alcohol till you know how the drug affects your body.
Frequently asked questions FOR VOMINORM
Q. Is metoclopramide antacid, anticholinergic, antihistamine, steroid, antipsychotic or antibiotic?
Metoclopramide is not antacid, anticholinergic, antihistamine, steroid, antipsychotic or antibiotic. It is an antiemetic drug belonging to class of dopamine antagonists
Q. Is Metoclopramide/Reglan safe?
Metoclopramide/Reglan is a relatively safe drug if used in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. How long can I take it?
Do not take it for more than 12 weeks
Q. Are there any serious side-effects associated with metoclopramide?
Metoclopramide might cause side-effects like hallucinations, decreased consciousness, allergies, slowing of heartbeats, shaking, low blood pressure, or depression
Q. Can I take metoclopramide with diazepam?
Metoclopramide may increase the sedative effect of diazepam. Consult your doctor before taking the drug if you are also taking cetrizine, digoxin, mevacuronium, levodopa or codeine
Q. Is metoclopramide available over the counter?
No. Metoclopramide is not available as an over the counter (OTC) drug. It is dispensed only upon a valid prescription from a doctor
Q. Does affect birth control?
There is no evidence of metoclopramide affecting birth control or contraception. Please consult your doctor to confirm whether you require a secondary birth control measure while taking the medicine.