food interaction for VIMENDAN
alcohol interaction for VIMENDAN
pregnancy interaction for VIMENDAN
lactation interaction for VIMENDAN
It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Vimendan 12.5mg injection at a fixed time.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Vimendan 12.5mg injection is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR VIMENDAN
Vimendan 12.5mg injection is used in heart failure
How it works
Vimendan 12.5mg injection makes the heart pump blood with more strength and force causing more blood to circulate through the body.
Common side effects
Headache, Tachycardia, Arterial hypotension (low blood pressure), Nausea, Decreased potassium level in blood, Decreased haemoglobin level in blood
SUBSTITUTES FOR VIMENDAN
- SIMENDA 12.5MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Lupin LtdRs. 93.80/ML of injectionRs. 469save 65% more per ML of injection
- LEMEN 12.5MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Molekule India Pvt LtdRs. 453.48/injectionRs. 453.48pay 68% more per injection
- LIMANDAN 12.5MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 399/ML of injectionRs. 399pay 48% more per ML of injection
- LEVOSIMED 12.5 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 316.54/ML of injectionRs. 316.54pay 17% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR VIMENDAN
- You may be treated for low serum potassium levels before the treatment with levosimendan and your potassium levels will be monitored during treatment.
- You will be constantly monitored for changes in ECG, blood pressure and heart rate, urine output for at least 3 days after the treatment or until you become stable.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.