food interaction for VARIVAX
alcohol interaction for VARIVAX
pregnancy interaction for VARIVAX
lactation interaction for VARIVAX
SALT INFORMATION for VARIVAX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for VARIVAXNo substitutes found
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for VARIVAX
- Do not use if you are allergic to varicella zoster vaccine, or any other chickenpox vaccine, neomycin or an antibiotic used to treat skin infections.
- Do not use varicella zoster vaccine if you have a high temperature (fever).
- Do not use varicella zoster vaccine if you are suffering from HIV or AIDS.
- Avoid taking varicella zoster vaccine during pregnancy.
Frequently asked questions for VARIVAX
Q.Does varicella vaccine prevent Varicella zoster infection?
Yes, varicella zoster vaccine is used in the treatment of varicella zoster infection
Q.Does varicella vaccine prevent chicken pox?
Yes, varicella zoster vaccine is used to treat chicken pox
Q.Is shingles vaccine same as chicken pox vaccine?
Yes, varicella zoster vaccine is used for the treatment of shingles and chicken pox.