food interaction for VALROS
alcohol interaction for VALROS
pregnancy interaction for VALROS
lactation interaction for VALROS
medicine interaction for VALROS
Avoid Valros 10 mg tablet with high-fat meals such as olive oil, nuts & seeds (Brazil nuts), dark chocolate, butter and meat.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR VALROS
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR VALROS 10 MG TABLET
Patients taking VALROS 10 MG TABLET
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR VALROS
- ROSUVAS 10 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 14/tabletRs. 210pay 41% more per tablet
- ROZAVEL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 13.60/tabletRs. 136pay 37% more per tablet
- ROSEDAY 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 7.85/tabletRs. 78.50save 21% more per tablet
- NOVASTAT 10 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 11.63/tabletRs. 174.50pay 18% more per tablet
- RAZEL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 13.85/tabletRs. 138.50pay 40% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR VALROS
- Take Rosuvastatin only as prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Rosuvastatin, it may worsen the adverse effects of this medicine on the liver.
- Notify your doctor if you experience unexplained muscle pain or weakness, which can lead to serious kidney problems.
- Do not take Niacin with Rosuvastatin. Niacin may increase Rosuvastatin's side effects on the muscles, which can lead to serious kidney problems.
- Notify the doctor that you are taking this medicine before undergoing any kind of surgery.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
Frequently asked questions FOR VALROS
Q. Is rosuvastatin lipophilic?
No. It is hydrophilic in nature
Q. Is rosuvastatin safe?
Rosuvastatin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is rosuvastatin gluten free?
Yes, rosuvastatin is gluten fre
Q. Is rosuvastatin better than simvastatin?
Rosuvastatin is better than simvastatin as this is longer acting, more potent and has less side effects. Although, Rosuvastatinand simvastatin belong to same class of medication called as HMG CoA reductase inhibitor (or statins) with similar action