food interaction for TYNEPT
alcohol interaction for TYNEPT
pregnancy interaction for TYNEPT
lactation interaction for TYNEPT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TYNEPT
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for TYNEPT OD 37.5 MG TABLET
Patients taking TYNEPT OD 37.5 MG TABLET
- 57%Once A Day
- 21%Twice A Day
- 21%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for TYNEPTNo substitutes found
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Anupama AhlawatMBBS
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for TYNEPT
- Do not take if you are allergic to tianeptine or any of the other ingredients.
- Do not take tianeptine with other drugs for depression.
- Avoid taking tianeptine if you ever had suicidal thoughts.
- Do not take tianeptine during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not take tianeptine if you have a history of addiction to drugs or alcohol or any other medication.
- Do not drive or operate machines after taking tianeptine as you may experience reduced alertness.
Frequently asked questions for TYNEPT
Q.Is tianeptine safe/ an opiate?
Tianeptine is not an opiate. It belongs to class of medications called antidepressants. It is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is tianeptine approved by FDA?
Tianeptine is not approved by FDA
Q.Is tianeptine addictive?
Tianeptine causing addiction is very rare. However, consult your doctor, if you develop addiction.