food interaction for TRYPTOMER
alcohol interaction for TRYPTOMER
pregnancy interaction for TRYPTOMER
lactation interaction for TRYPTOMER
medicine interaction for TRYPTOMER
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TRYPTOMER
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TRYPTOMER
- KETRIP 50MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 6.80/tablet srRs. 68pay 20% more per tablet sr
- AMITOP 50 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Tas Med India Pvt LtdRs. 4.90/tablet srRs. 49save 13% more per tablet sr
- GOLDEP 50MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.03/tablet srRs. 30.28save 46% more per tablet sr
- AMITRYN 50 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)KC LaboratoriesRs. 10.90/tablet srRs. 109pay 93% more per tablet sr
Expert advice FOR TRYPTOMER
- Do not consume grapefruit juice.
- Do not suddenly stop taking your medicine.
- Amitriptyline can make you dizzy or sleepy. So avoid driving or performing activities that require mental alertness.
- Avoid alcohol intake.
- Do not take this drug if you are consuming antidepressants (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) or have been taking them within the previous two weeks.
Frequently asked questions FOR TRYPTOMER
Q. Is amitriptyline/Tryptomer safe?
Amitriptyline is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. What is amitriptyline/Amitone 10/Amitone plus/ Tryptomer/Tryptomer plus used for?
Amitriptyline/amitone 10/amitone plus/ tryptomer/tryptomer plus is used in the treatment of depression and nocturnal bed wetting (enuresis) in children
Q. Is amitriptyline a benzodiazepine/MAOI/opioid/antibiotic/steroid?
No, Amitriptyline belongs to class of medication called as tricyclic antidepressant
Q. Is amitriptyline like Xenan (diazepam)?
No, Xenan belongs to class of medication called as benzodiazepine
Q. Is amitriptyline addictive?
No, Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Can I take amitriptyline/tryptomer for pain/insomnia/backache/migraine/headache/anxiety?
No, it is used to treatment of depression and nocturnal bed wetting (enuresis)
Q. Can I take amitriptyline with Prozac/zopiclone/Xanan/naproxen/prednisolone/Benadryl/diazepam/trazadone/Flexeril?
Amitriptyline can interact with Prozac/Zopiclone/Xanan/diazepam/trazadone/flexeril. Please follow doctor's advice regarding its use
Q. Does amitriptyline cause hair loss/ insomnia/constipation/weight gain: loss/fever/affect memory/vomiting/increased hunger/sleepiness?
Amitriptyline causes insomnia/constipation/weight gain/vomiting/increases huger. Always consult your doctor regarding possible side effects.