Medicine Overview of Trioplast Paste
Uses of Trioplast Paste
Trioplast Oral Paste is used in the treatment of atopic dermatitis.
Side effects of Trioplast Paste
Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis.
How to use Trioplast Paste
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
How Trioplast Paste works
Trioplast oral paste is a topical corticosteroid (anti-inflammatory medicine). It works by reducing redness, itching, and swelling caused by various skin conditions.
In Depth Information on Trioplast Paste
Expert advice for Trioplast Paste
- Avoid direct contact of the ointment with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Inform your doctor if you have glaucoma, increased pressure in the eye or cataract.
- Avoid applying ointment to large area of the skin, broken skin or under certain dressing especially in children.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and wear protective clothing while using triamcinolone ointment, as it may increase sensitivity to sunlight.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to triamcinolone, other corticosteroids, chlortetracycline, other tetracyclines or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you are suffering from tuberculosis, fungal, or viral lesions of the skin (herpes simplex, vaccinia and varicella), and primary bacterial infections, e.g. impetigo (a contagious bacterial skin infection forming pustules and yellow crusty sores) pyoderma (any skin disease with pus), furunculosis (infection of hair follicles), in acne vulgaris rosacea, perioral dermatitis (a condition characterized by is a facial rash on the face causing bumps to develop round the mouth) and widespread plaque psoriasis (A condition in which skin cells build up and form scales and itchy, dry patches).
Special precautions for Trioplast Oral Paste
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Trioplast Oral Paste may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Trioplast Oral Paste is probably safe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Trioplast Oral Paste does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Triopla+more
st Oral Paste in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Trioplast Oral Paste should be used with caution in patients+more
with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Trioplast Oral Paste may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions for Trioplast 0.1% w/w Paste
Frequently asked questions for Triamcinolone Topical
Q. Is Trioplast an antibiotic/sulfa/steroid drug?
Trioplast is not an antibiotic/sulfa drug. It belongs to class of medications called as corticosteroids
Q. Is Trioplast the same as Daktarin/Kemakort/Lanacort?
Kemakort, Kemakort, Retard are the names of Trioplast available in the market. Daktarin is the brand name of miconazole, while Lanacort is the brand name of the drug Hydrocortisone acetate
Q. Is Trioplast safe for babies?
No. Trioplast is not safe for babies and in children below 6 years of age
Q. Does Trioplast cure ringworm infection/acne/impetigo/tinea versicolor or thrush?
Trioplast is not effective in the treatment of ringworm, acne, impetigo, tinea versicolor or thrush. However, it helps in reducing the inflammation caused by these conditions.
User Submitted Feedback For Trioplast Oral Paste
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
Redistribution/accumulation of body fat
No Side Effect
How much was the improvement?
What are you using this medicine for?
Oral lichen planus
Severe allergic reaction
Survey Participants: 6
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Trioplast Oral Paste. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Trioplast Oral Paste: XPS, BMJ, USF, MAK, SHP, AAY, BSN, MPC, ATL, DYG, WSI, ARD, RKS, PSP, ADT, AYU, OIP, BTM, DDR, OWP, JMJ, SWA, IPL, DLP, MAX, MAM, HEX, INC, RSA, RHW, SSA, LHA, NNH, HBV, 9T9, AVN, IAD, HGI, NWP, SHM, HRV, BDN, ENP, OLT, PTS, GBL, HIP, GPT, DFP, ZVP, JIV, SAF, NVY, MOM, PEN, LCC, PLT, DEL, DPP, RPP, FGH, EMB, DHR, SBL, PPR, AGT, NDP, GNC, STA, RUS, SBA, OHM, KHH, SJP, NVL, RSS, BLP, BIO, GTC, MSD, SDM, MMS, SAT, RJH, AAR, ATP, PNT, EQN, GTK, JVN
Substitutes for Trioplast Paste
Triamacort 0.1% Ointment
Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹9.8/gm of Ointment
Tess 0.1% Ointment
Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹13.64/gm of Ointment
₹7.47/gm of Ointment
₹8.21/gm of Ointment
Triora 0.1% w/w Ointment
Unimarck Healthcare Ltd
₹10.4/gm of Ointment