SALT INFORMATIONTopiramate(50 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Gastritis, Cough, Irritability, Loss of memory, Mood swings, Ringing in the ears, Fatigue, Vertigo, Stomach discomfort, Indigestion, Nausea, Inflammation of nose and throat, Loss of hair, Lack of concentration, Nasal congestion, Abdominal pain, Ear pain, Dizziness and sleepiness, Vomiting, Loss of balance, Insomnia, Confusion, Skin rashes, Disturbances in vision, Sedation, Muscle weakness and pain, Constipation, Lethargy, Diarrhea, Tremors, Difficulty in paying attention, Weight loss, Agitation, Dry mouth
- TOPAZ 50MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.30/TabletRs. 73save 22% more per Tablet
- TOPAMAC 50MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Janssen PharmaceuticalsRs. 13.80/tabletRs. 138pay 47% more per tablet
- NEXTOP 50MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.20/TabletRs. 92save 2% more per Tablet
- TOPIRAIN 50MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 8.50/TabletRs. 85save 10% more per Tablet
- EPITOP 50MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 6.44/TabletRs. 64.42save 31% more per Tablet
- Do not take topiramate if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Avoid using topiramate if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered in case of patients with following history of disease conditions: liver or kidney problems or require kidney dialysis; eye problems or growth problems; blood- or body fluid- related problems such as metabolic acidosis.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of fluids throughout the day while taking this drug, to prevent you from getting kidney stones.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery when taking topiramate as it may lead to dizziness or vision problems.