Information about Clobazam
How Clobazam works
Clobazam is a benzodiazepine. It works by increasing the action of a chemical messenger (GABA) which suppresses the abnormal and excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
Common side effects of Clobazam
Aggressive behavior, Breathing problems, Constipation, Cough, Difficulty in urination, Drooling, Fever, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Sleepiness, Slurred speech, Tiredness
Available Medicine for Clobazam
LobazamSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹33 to ₹2418 variant(s)
FrisiumSanofi India Ltd
₹86 to ₹3784 variant(s)
ClobaIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹79 to ₹3515 variant(s)
₹55 to ₹1002 variant(s)
ClobakemAlkem Laboratories Ltd
₹57 to ₹1012 variant(s)
YogazamMicro Labs Ltd
₹52 to ₹922 variant(s)
Cloba MTIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹91 to ₹1502 variant(s)
SolzamSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹51 to ₹1205 variant(s)
ClobatorTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹45 to ₹1153 variant(s)
LobachekLa Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹50 to ₹872 variant(s)
Expert advice for Clobazam
- The addiction / habit-forming potential of this medicine is very high. Take it only as per the dose and duration advised by your doctor
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol as it may increase dizziness and drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you notice sores or blisters on your skin, lips, or inside your mouth.
- Do not stop taking medication suddenly without talking to your doctor as that may lead to nausea, anxiety, agitation, flu-like symptoms, sweating, tremor, and confusion.