food interaction for TOP NITRO
alcohol interaction for TOP NITRO
pregnancy interaction for TOP NITRO
lactation interaction for TOP NITRO
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TOP NITRO
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TOP NITRO
- NITRODERM TTS 5MG PATCH(1 patch in packet)Novartis India LtdRs. 62/patchRs. 62pay 59% more per patch
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for TOP NITRO
- Tell your doctor if you have any problems related to heart, lung, liver, kidney or brain.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any medicines to treat migraine, depression, erectile dysfunction or if you are taking any water pills, painkillers or tranquillisers.
- Consult your doctor if you have applied glyceryl trinitrate and are about to have surgery.
- Do not drive or operate machines after the use of glyceryl trinitrate as it may make you feel dizzy.
- Do not consume alcohol while using glyceryl trinitrate topical as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to glyceryl trinitrate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have severe anemia, low blood pressure or low blood volume.
- Do not use if you having glaucoma (increased pressure within the eyeball).
- Do not use if you having problems with heart valve, heart lining, increased fluid around heart or other severe heart conditions such as hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy.
- Do not use if you have head injury, bleeding in the brain, increased pressure in the skull or other brain conditions such as cerebrovascular disease/stroke.
Frequently asked questions for TOP NITRO
Glyceryl Trinitrate Topical
Q.How is glyceryl trinitrate topical taken/ what is glyceryl trinitrate ointment?
Glyceryl trinitrate topical can be taken in a number of ways- skin/rectal ointments, transdermal patches. Glyceryl trinitrate ointment is used in prevention of angina (chest pain due to reduced blood supply to heart) attack. It can also be used to treat anal fissure.