Information about Udenafil
Udenafil is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
How udenafil works
Udenafil increases blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It helps to get an erection only if the person is sexually stimulated.
Common side effects of udenafil
Available Medicine for Udenafil
- ₹1150Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Udenafil
- Udenafil helps to have and maintain an erection, but it will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
- It should be taken one hour before sexual intercourse.
- Inform your doctor if the erection does not subside within two hours after sexual intercourse.
- Inform your doctor if you experience any eye sight change while taking Udenafil.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Frequently asked questions for Udenafil
Q. Is udenafil safe?
Udenafil is safe when taken at prescribed dose and duration. Always consult your doctor regarding its use and safety
Q. How to use Udenafil?
Udenafil should be taken at an initial dose of 100 mg orally approximately 30 minutes to 12 hours before sexual activity.