Information about Udenafil
Udenafil is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
How udenafil works
Udenafil is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It helps to get an erection only if the person is sexually stimulated.
Common side effects of udenafil
Available Medicine for Udenafil
- ₹1150Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Udenafil
- Take it when you need it. Do not take more than once a day.
- It's best to take Udenafil about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, but you can take it anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Udenafil helps achieve and maintain an erection, but will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
- Do not use Udenafil if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- Notify your doctor if the erection persists for more than two hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Udenafil if you recently had a stroke, a heart attack or if you have a serious liver disease or very low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg).
Frequently asked questions for Udenafil
Q. Is Udenafil safe?
Udenafil is safe when taken at prescribed dose and duration. Always consult your doctor regarding its use and safety
Q. How to use Udenafil?
Udenafil should be taken at an initial dose of 100 mg orally approximately 30 minutes to 12 hours before sexual activity.