Medicine Overview of Testoretard Injection
Uses of Testoretard Injection
Testoretard 100mg Injection is used in the treatment of male hypogonadism.
Side effects of Testoretard Injection
Acne, Hot flashes, Injection site pain, Weight gain, Increased red blood cells, Prostate enlargement.
How to use Testoretard Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Testoretard Injection works
Testoretard 100mg injection is similar to the natural male hormone testosterone.
In Depth Information on Testoretard Injection
Expert advice for Testoretard Injection
- Do consult your doctor before taking testosterone if ever had, have or suspected to have: Breast cancer (in men or women), Kidney or lung cancer, Severe kidney disease.
- Prostate cancer or any problem associated with prostate gland, such as enlarged prostate or problems with passing urine, Severe liver disease, Serious heart problems, high blood pressure, history of heart disease, blood clot, disease related to blood vessel connecting to heart (coronary artery disease).
- High levels cholesterol or triglycerides in blood, High levels of glucose in blood (diabetes mellitus), Fits, Severe pulsating headaches (migraine), Breathing difficulty while sleeping (sleep apnea).
- Do consult your doctor before taking testosterone if you are bedridden or debilitated.
- Do not take testosterone, if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are breast-feeding. Regular checks on prostate gland by digital rectal examination (DRE) and blood tests for prostate specific antigen (PAS).
- Do a regular checkup of hemoglobin (oxygen carrying substance) levels in blood.Frequent monitoring is advised in pre-pubertal children receiving testosterone.
- Do inform your doctor about all medications (especially any blood thinner -warfarin, coumarin etc.) currently being taking before starting testosterone.If you are a female, consult your doctor immediately if you notice any signs of masculinitysuch as deepening of voice or facial hair.
Special precautions for Testoretard 100mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Testoretard 100mg Injection is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor....
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Testoretard 100mg+more
Injection during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Testoretard 100mg Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Testoretard 100mg Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Testoretard 100mg Injection is not advisable in patients with severe kidney disease....
Use of Testoretard 100mg Injection is not advisable in patients with severe kidney disease.
There is limited information available on the use of Testoretard 100mg Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Testoretard 100mg Injection is not advisable in patients with severe liver disease....
Use of Testoretard 100mg Injection is not advisable in patients with severe liver disease.
If you miss a dose of Testosterone, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Testoretard 100mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Testosterone
Q. Is testosterone therapy safe/ booster safe/ injection safe/ Testoviron safe?
Testosterone (also available as Testoviron) as injection or capsule is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Testoretard is a most important androgen (male) hormone in the body. Androgens like Testoretard are steroids in nature
In men who have Testoretard deficiency, muscular weakness, loss of strength and loss of muscle mass are common symptoms and Testoretard may be prescribed to overcome deficiency. Testoretard should not be taken unless prescribed by your doctor for muscle or body building
Testoretard. an androgen hormone, is often called steroid or anabolic steroid. It is not a lipid
Q. What is Cernos gel/ Cernos capsules?
Cernos gel or capsule are brand names of testosterone, a medication used to treat low levels of testosterone in men. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Consult your doctor if you feel you have low Testoretard levels. If you are diagnosed with low Testoretard level based on the clinical examination and laboratory findings, your doctor may prescribe Testoretard or analogues medicines to overcome the deficiency. Do not self-medicate at any condition
Do not take Testoretard if you are suffering from high blood pressure or any problem associated with prostate including enlarged prostate or prostate cancer. It might aggravate the existing problem
Q. Can I take testosterone with prohormones/ without estrogen/ with Lexapro/ with HCG/ with birth control/ with methadone/ with creatinine supplement?
Testosterone has no known interactions with Lexapro, methadone or creatinine supplements. Prohormones, estrogen, HCG and birth control pills being hormonal in nature may interact adversely with testosterone. Consult your doctor before taking testosterone and any of the above medications together
Q. Does Testoviron make you fat/ increase sperm count/ increase height/ build muscle/ increase facial hair/ hair loss/ burn fat/ cause acne/ increase penile size?
Testosterone naturally present in the body helps in development of sperms, muscles, penis, and overall growth. It is also responsible for decreasing the fat content in the body and promotes male pattern hair growth.It can cause acne and other side effects. Do consult your doctor before you use Testoviron, which contains testosterone for any of the above conditions
Testoretard is naturally present as a hormone in females but in quantities much lower than that in males
Take Testoretard at a dose and for a duration strictly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not self-medicate in any conditions.
Substitutes for Testoretard Injection
Testoviron Depot 100mg Injection
₹142.9/ml of Injection
Sustanon 100mg Injection
Organon (India) Ltd
₹143.0/ml of Injection
Testoki 100mg Injection
₹78.6/ml of Injection
Sustanon 100mg Injection
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹131.0/ml of Injection