food interaction for TERPRES
alcohol interaction for TERPRES
pregnancy interaction for TERPRES
lactation interaction for TERPRES
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TERPRES
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TERPRES
- TERLYZ 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 156/ML of injectionRs. 1560save 13% more per ML of injection
- TERLISTAT 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 146.57/ML of injectionRs. 1465.73save 19% more per ML of injection
- THINWES 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)BioconRs. 200/ML of injectionRs. 2000pay 11% more per ML of injection
- TERLIBAX 1MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1370.03/injectionRs. 1370.03pay 661% more per injection
- TRIPREZ 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 131.94/ML of injectionRs. 1319.37save 27% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR TERPRES
- Inform your doctor if you have or ever had breathing problems, hypertension, brain problems, heart problems, or kidney problems.
- Do not consume alcohol with terlipressin as it may lead to serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR TERPRES
Q. How does terlipressin work?
Terlipressin works by decreasing the blood flow to the gastrointestinal system and helps to reduce gastrointestinal bleeding caused by high blood pressure in the liver or swollen blood vessels in the esophagus.