food interaction for TERLYZ
alcohol interaction for TERLYZ
pregnancy interaction for TERLYZ
lactation interaction for TERLYZ
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TERLYZ
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TERLYZ
- TERLISTAT 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 146.57/ML of injectionRs. 1465.73save 6% more per ML of injection
- THINWES 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)BioconRs. 200/ML of injectionRs. 2000pay 28% more per ML of injection
- TERLIBAX 1MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1370.03/injectionRs. 1370.03pay 778% more per injection
- TRIPREZ 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 131.94/ML of injectionRs. 1319.37save 15% more per ML of injection
- VARIPRES INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 139.42/ML of injectionRs. 1394.22save 11% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR TERLYZ
- Inform your doctor if you have or ever had breathing problems, hypertension, brain problems, heart problems, or kidney problems.
- Do not consume alcohol with terlipressin as it may lead to serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR TERLYZ
Q. How does terlipressin work?
Terlipressin works by decreasing the blood flow to the gastrointestinal system and helps to reduce gastrointestinal bleeding caused by high blood pressure in the liver or swollen blood vessels in the esophagus.