food interaction for TERLIBAX
alcohol interaction for TERLIBAX
pregnancy interaction for TERLIBAX
lactation interaction for TERLIBAX
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TERLIBAX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TERLIBAX
- TERLYZ 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 156/ML of injectionRs. 1560save 89% more per ML of injection
- TERLISTAT 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 146.57/ML of injectionRs. 1465.73save 89% more per ML of injection
- THINWES 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)BioconRs. 200/ML of injectionRs. 2000save 85% more per ML of injection
- TRIPREZ 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 131.94/ML of injectionRs. 1319.37save 90% more per ML of injection
- VARIPRES INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 139.42/ML of injectionRs. 1394.22save 90% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR TERLIBAX
- Inform your doctor if you have or ever had breathing problems, hypertension, brain problems, heart problems, or kidney problems.
- Do not consume alcohol with terlipressin as it may lead to serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR TERLIBAX
Q. How does terlipressin work?
Terlipressin works by decreasing the blood flow to the gastrointestinal system and helps to reduce gastrointestinal bleeding caused by high blood pressure in the liver or swollen blood vessels in the esophagus.