food interaction for TERBINYL
alcohol interaction for TERBINYL
pregnancy interaction for TERBINYL
lactation interaction for TERBINYL
medicine interaction for TERBINYL
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TERBINYL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TERBINYL
- TERBICRAT 1% CREAM(20 GM cream in tube)Syncom Formulations I LimitedRs. 3.45/GM of creamRs. 69save 35% more per GM of cream
- TERBISON 1% CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 3.30/GM of creamRs. 33save 38% more per GM of cream
- FUNGICREME 1% CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Cipla LtdRs. 26.25/GM of creamRs. 262.50pay 395% more per GM of cream
- DERMAFINE 1% CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Shreya Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 5.10/GM of creamRs. 50.96save 4% more per GM of cream
- TERBIDERM 1% CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 5.04/GM of creamRs. 50.40save 5% more per GM of cream
Expert advice FOR TERBINYL
- Cleanse and dry the affected areas thoroughly and wash your hands before applying terbinafine cream.
- Do not use terbinafine creams/ointments on the face.
- Avoid direct contact of terbinafine topical with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to terbinafine or any other ingredients.
Frequently asked questions FOR TERBINYL
Q. Is terbinafine topical a steroid/sulfa drug?
Terbinafine topical is an antifungal drug. It does not have chemical structure or effects similar to steroids. The chemical structure and mechanism of action of terbinafine is different from sulfa drugs
Q. How long can I take terbinafine topical for?
The duration of treatment with terbinafine topical varies depending upon the severity of infection, area infected and individual responses. Please follow the advice of your doctor regarding the duration of use.