Information about Terbinafine
Terbinafine is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How Terbinafine works
Terbinafine is an antifungal medication. It kills and stops the growth of the fungi by destroying its cell membrane, thereby treating your skin infection.
Common side effects of Terbinafine
Abnormal liver enzyme, Headache, Indigestion, Nausea, Rash
Available Medicine for Terbinafine
TerbinaforceMankind Pharma Ltd
₹66 to ₹1524 variant(s)
SebifinSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹110 to ₹3784 variant(s)
₹89 to ₹1556 variant(s)
TerbestSystopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹58 to ₹1495 variant(s)
IfinGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹45 to ₹2415 variant(s)
Gris ODTDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹70 to ₹1662 variant(s)
₹98 to ₹2423 variant(s)
ZimigGlaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹83 to ₹2812 variant(s)
TrfyHegde and Hegde Pharmaceutical LLP
₹134 to ₹2793 variant(s)
TerbitotalMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹72 to ₹1433 variant(s)
Expert advice for Terbinafine
- Terbinafine helps treat fungal infections of the skin and nails.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Treatment may be needed for 2 to 6 weeks for skin infections and 6 weeks to 6 months for nail infections.
- It can make your skin more sensitive to sun. Use broad-spectrum sunscreen and protective clothing when outdoors.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver function regularly during treatment. Inform your doctor if you notice yellowing of eyes or skin, dark urine, or stomach pain.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.