Information about Terbinafine
Terbinafine is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How Terbinafine works
Terbinafine is an antifungal medication. It kills and stops the growth of the fungi by destroying its cell membrane, thereby treating your skin infection.
Common side effects of Terbinafine
Headache, Diarrhea, Rash, Indigestion, Abnormal liver enzyme, Itching, Taste change, Nausea, Abdominal pain, Flatulence
Available Medicine for Terbinafine
TerbinaforceMankind Pharma Ltd
₹66 to ₹1524 variant(s)
SebifinSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹110 to ₹3974 variant(s)
TetmosolPiramal Enterprises Ltd
₹49 to ₹1093 variant(s)
₹89 to ₹2257 variant(s)
TerbestSystopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹58 to ₹1495 variant(s)
IfinGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹107 to ₹2414 variant(s)
Gris ODTDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹70 to ₹2013 variant(s)
₹108 to ₹3904 variant(s)
ZimigGlaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹83 to ₹3092 variant(s)
TrfyHegde and Hegde Pharmaceutical LLP
₹152 to ₹2794 variant(s)
Expert advice for Terbinafine
- Terbinafine helps treat fungal infections of the skin and nails.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Treatment may be needed for 2 to 6 weeks for skin infections and 6 weeks to 6 months for nail infections.
- It can make your skin more sensitive to sun. Use broad-spectrum sunscreen and protective clothing when outdoors.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver function regularly during treatment. Inform your doctor if you notice yellowing of eyes or skin, dark urine, or stomach pain.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.