food interaction for TERBIKEM
alcohol interaction for TERBIKEM
pregnancy interaction for TERBIKEM
lactation interaction for TERBIKEM
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TERBIKEM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TERBIKEM
- TINAFIN 1% GEL(10 GM gel in tube)Themis Medicare LtdRs. 4.62/GM of gelRs. 46.20save 34% more per GM of gel
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for TERBIKEM
- Cleanse and dry the affected areas thoroughly and wash your hands before applying terbinafine cream.
- Do not use terbinafine creams/ointments on the face.
- Avoid direct contact of terbinafine topical with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to terbinafine or any other ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for TERBIKEM
Q.Is terbinafine topical a steroid/sulfa drug?
Terbinafine topical is an antifungal drug. It does not have chemical structure or effects similar to steroids. The chemical structure and mechanism of action of terbinafine is different from sulfa drugs
Q.How long can I take terbinafine topical for?
The duration of treatment with terbinafine topical varies depending upon the severity of infection, area infected and individual responses. Please follow the advice of your doctor regarding the duration of use.