food interaction for TERBEST
alcohol interaction for TERBEST
pregnancy interaction for TERBEST
lactation interaction for TERBEST
SALT INFORMATION for TERBEST
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TERBEST
- TERBEST 1% DUSTING POWDER(50 GM dusting powder in packet)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 2.98/GM of dusting powderRs. 149save 35% more per GM of dusting powder
- Dr. Pooja AggarwalMBBS, MD
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Nirupama ParwandaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for TERBEST
- Cleanse and dry the affected areas thoroughly and wash your hands before applying terbinafine cream.
- Do not use terbinafine creams/ointments on the face.
- Avoid direct contact of terbinafine topical with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to terbinafine or any other ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for TERBEST
Q.Is terbinafine topical a steroid/sulfa drug?
Terbinafine topical is an antifungal drug. It does not have chemical structure or effects similar to steroids. The chemical structure and mechanism of action of terbinafine is different from sulfa drugs
Q.How long can I take terbinafine topical for?
The duration of treatment with terbinafine topical varies depending upon the severity of infection, area infected and individual responses. Please follow the advice of your doctor regarding the duration of use.