Medicine Overview of Tabi Tablet
Rash, Dizziness, Decreased libido, Breast enlargement in male, Sleepiness, Weakness, Nausea, Abdominal pain, Dyspepsia, Weight gain, Increased liver enzymes, Breast tenderness, Anemia, Depression, Decreased appetite, Flatulence, Constipation, Hot flashes.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Tabi 50mg Tablet at a fixed time.
Tabi 50mg tablet blocks the effect of the natural male hormones on the growth of prostate cells. Tabi 50mg tablet also blocks the undesired effects of androgens in females such as excessive hair growth and acne.
In Depth Information on Tabi Tablet
- Before taking bicalutamide, tell your doctor if you have any liver disease.
- Bicalutamide may cause serious liver dysfunction (with symptoms of abdominal pain, anorexia, dark urine, fatigue, jaundice, nausea, vomiting). Stop taking Bicalutamide and call your doctor if you experience any such symptoms.
- If you have an objective progression of disease together with elevated PSA, seek immediate medical advice, as you may have to stop bicalutamide treatment.
- You should not take this medicine if you have rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
- Take precautions as you may occasionally feel sleepy while on bicalutamide therapy.
- Avoid direct exposure to excessive sunlight or UV-light while you are taking bicalutamide.
- Do not drink alcohol while on bicalutamide treatment as it may worsen the side effects of this medication.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Tabi 50mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Tabi 50mg Tablet d
uring lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Tabi 50mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Tabi 50mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney dise
ase. No dose adjustment of Tabi 50mg Tablet is recommended.
Tabi 50mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Tabi 50mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Regular monitoring of liver function tests is advisable while you are taking this medicine.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Aceno 1mg Tablet, Aceno 2mg Tablet, Aceno 3mg Tablet, Aceno 4mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Tabi 50mg Tablet
Q. Is Bicailutamide a chemotherapy drug?
No. Bicailutamide is not a chemotherapy drug
Tabi is not a hormone however due to its anti-androgen properties, it lowers PSA.
User Submitted Feedback For Tabi 50mg Tablet
Patients taking Tabi 50mg Tablet How do you take this medicine? How much was the improvement? Please rate this medicine on price? What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Tabi 50mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Tabi 50mg Tablet: PTS, OIP, LCC, AYU, FGH, ZVP, SHP, GTC, AGT, MPC, SBA, GPT, HGI, JIV, NVL, RUS, DEL, HEX, PEN, BLP, OWP, MAX, OHM, GTK, IPL, BTM, SBL, SHM, LHA, EMB, RJH, DYG, EQN, SSA, BIO, STA, MMS, ATL, RPP, PLT, MAK, WSI, SAT, PSP, SJP, RKS, RSS, DPP, NWP, JMJ, ATP, KHH, BSN, ADT, DLP, NDP, HBV, MOM, USF, PNT, GNC, DDR, ENP, SWA, OLT, 9T9, AAY, HIP, DFP