food interaction for SYNJECT
alcohol interaction for SYNJECT
pregnancy interaction for SYNJECT
lactation interaction for SYNJECT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The potential benefits may outweigh the risks. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SYNJECTHyaluronic Acid(1%)
How it works
Common side effects
Patients taking this medicines
- 100%One Time A Day
SUBSTITUTES for SYNJECT
- HALONIX 1% INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 797.50/ML of injectionRs. 1595pay 104% more per ML of injection
Top General Physicians
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for SYNJECT
- After receiving hyaluronic acid injection, avoid activities that may strain your knee such as strenuous sports and exercise or standing for a long time.
- Contact your doctor immediately if bruising, redness, pain, or swelling persists for a long time at the injection site.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience skin rash or reactions, difficulty breathing; and swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue.
- Consult your doctor before using hyaluronic acid in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to egg proteins or bird proteins (allergy to feathers etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hyaluronic acid and any of its ingredients, or to bacterial proteins.
- Do not take if having bleeding disorders.
- Do not take if suffering with infections or skin disease around the injection site.
Frequently asked questions for SYNJECT
Q. Does hyaluronic acid help wrinkles?
Hyaluronic acid may be used as skin fillers to treat wrinkles. Always consult and follow your doctor’s advice regarding use.
Q. Is hyaluronic acid natural?
Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in human body especially in fluids of bone joints (synovial fluid), eyes and other tissues. The medication hyaluronic acid is a chemical derivative of the naturally occurring form.