Information about Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid uses
Hyaluronic Acid is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis.
How hyaluronic acid works
Hyaluronic Acid is natural polysaccharide (sugar). It works by reducing friction in the joints and helps them work smoothly.
Common side effects of hyaluronic acid
No common side effects seen
Available Medicine for Hyaluronic Acid
- ₹17950Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹16470Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹1780 to ₹12097Kinedex Healthcare Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹17300Alkem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹39500Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹467Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- ₹160Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹7500 to ₹13000Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹16500Zuventus Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹1748Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Hyaluronic Acid
- You have been prescribed Hyaluronic Acid for the treatment of arthritis of the knee.
- Do not strain your knee joint for two days after receiving Hyaluronic Acid. Avoid activities such as strenuous sports and exercise, or standing on your feet for a long time.
- Inform your doctor if knee pain or swelling continues for a long time or becomes worse after receiving the medication.
Frequently asked questions for Hyaluronic Acid
Q. Is Hyaluronic Acid natural?
Hyaluronic Acid is found naturally in human body especially in fluids of bone joints (synovial fluid), eyes and other tissues. The medication Hyaluronic Acid is a chemical derivative of the naturally occurring form.
Q. Does Hyaluronic Acid help wrinkles?
Hyaluronic Acid may be used as skin fillers to treat wrinkles. Always consult and follow your doctor's advice regarding use