Medicine Overview of Hyruan Injection
Uses of Hyruan Injection
Hyruan Injection is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis.
Side effects of Hyruan Injection
Discoloration of skin, Pain, Joint inflammation, Joint stiffness, Itching, Joint swelling.
How to use Hyruan Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Hyruan Injection works
Hyaluronic acid belongs to a class of medications called musculoskeletal agents. It works by restoring naturally occurring hyaluronic acid in the fluid (synovial fluid) between joints. By doing so, it lubricates the bone joints and acts as shock absorber thereby reducing joint pain and improving joint movement.
In Depth Information on Hyruan Injection
Expert advice for Hyruan Injection
- After receiving hyaluronic acid injection, avoid activities that may strain your knee such as strenuous sports and exercise or standing for a long time.
- Contact your doctor immediately if bruising, redness, pain, or swelling persists for a long time at the injection site.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience skin rash or reactions, difficulty breathing; and swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue.
- Consult your doctor before using hyaluronic acid in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to egg proteins or bird proteins (allergy to feathers etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hyaluronic acid and any of its ingredients, or to bacterial proteins.
- Do not take if having bleeding disorders.
- Do not take if suffering with infections or skin disease around the injection site.
Special precautions for Hyruan Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Hyruan Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Hyruan Injection d+more
uring lactation. Please consult your doctor....
It is not known whether Hyruan Injection alters the ability+more
to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Hyruan Injection is probably safe to use in patients with ki+more
dney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Hyruan Injection may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Hyruan Injection is probably safe to use in patients with li+more
ver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Hyruan Injection may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Hyaluronic Acid, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose
Frequently asked questions for Hyruan 25mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Hyaluronic Acid
Hyruan is found naturally in human body especially in fluids of bone joints (synovial fluid), eyes and other tissues. The medication Hyruan is a chemical derivative of the naturally occurring form.
Hyruan may be used as skin fillers to treat wrinkles. Always consult and follow your doctor's advice regarding use
User Submitted Feedback For Hyruan 25mg Injection
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
How much was the improvement?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 4
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Hyruan Injection. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Substitutes for Hyruan
No substitutes found for this medicine