Medicine Overview of Halonix One Injection
Discoloration of skin, Pain, Joint inflammation, Joint stiffness, Itching, Joint swelling.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Halonix One 1% Injection reduces the friction in the joints and helps them to work smoothly.
In Depth Information on Halonix One Injection
- After receiving hyaluronic acid injection, avoid activities that may strain your knee such as strenuous sports and exercise or standing for a long time.
- Contact your doctor immediately if bruising, redness, pain, or swelling persists for a long time at the injection site.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience skin rash or reactions, difficulty breathing; and swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue.
- Consult your doctor before using hyaluronic acid in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to egg proteins or bird proteins (allergy to feathers etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hyaluronic acid and any of its ingredients, or to bacterial proteins.
- Do not take if having bleeding disorders.
- Do not take if suffering with infections or skin disease around the injection site.
Halonix One Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Halonix One 1% Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Halonix One 1% Injection during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
It is not known whether Halonix One 1% Injection alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Halonix One 1% Injection is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Halonix One 1% Injection may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Halonix One 1% Injection is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Halonix One 1% Injection may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Halonix One 1% Injection, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose
User Submitted Feedback For Halonix One 1% Injection
What were the side-effects while using Halonix One 1% Injection? How do you take Halonix One Injection? How much was the improvement? Please rate Halonix One 1% Injection on price What are you using Halonix One Injection for?
Survey Participants: 2
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Halonix One 1% Injection. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Halonix One Injection
Halonix one is found naturally in human body especially in fluids of bone joints (synovial fluid), eyes and other tissues. The medication Halonix one is a chemical derivative of the naturally occurring form.
Halonix one may be used as skin fillers to treat wrinkles. Always consult and follow your doctor's advice regarding use
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Halonix One 1% Injection: NNH, ATP, BIO, VRS, QTM, DLP, CHP, SBL, RWP, TNH, SBA, BLE, PWN, NVL, PRN, PNT, EMB, SHC, ESY, BTM, GPP, HGI, STA, EQN, LCC, KHH, BAL, HBV, ZEL, BMJ, MAK, MMS, RDR, THP, ZVP, HTS, QLF, P2P, DVH, RKS, RPP, PMA, MDH, USF, SJP, NSL, RPI, AMR, DYG, RHL, GTK, OWP, SPD, SYN, KMC, BHM, SHD, HZF, SDM, PLT, 9T9, GPT, INC, VDH, DAO, HEX, HMP, RJH, JVO, SCH, SVS, SRG, SLN, NTB, RUS, MSD, UMP, ARD, OHM, BHP, PTI, JIV, SWP, SWA, SGC, JSL, DFP, AYM, NXG, GBL, TRP, PPR, BAP, HIP, MAM, FGH, ENP, JVN, MDO, RHW, SSA, AAR, NAS, SHP, KHC, HSP, WHL, TOM, HNP, AYU, LHA, DGN, GTC, NDP, NVY, BDN, SVH, DHR, MAX, BBS, OIP, IPL, EVP, AGT, SAF, RSS, DPL, IAD, OLT, CLT, RDH, PVP, ADT, RSA, PEN, HAT, ATL, MPC, ABP, TFP, GHR, ANT, HPC, WSI, GNC, DPP, VNS, BSN, SGH, AAY, MLC