food interaction for STROLIN
alcohol interaction for STROLIN
pregnancy interaction for STROLIN
lactation interaction for STROLIN
SALT INFORMATION FOR STROLIN
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR STROLIN SYRUP
Patients taking STROLIN SYRUP
- 73%Once A Day
- 27%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR STROLIN
- PREXARON 500 MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.63/ML of syrupRs. 578pay 19% more per ML of syrup
- STORAX 500 MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 8.10/ML of syrupRs. 486same price
- CITELEC 500MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7.31/ML of syrupRs. 438.66save 10% more per ML of syrup
- STROZINA SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Arinna Lifescience Pvt LtdRs. 7.93/ML of syrupRs. 476save 2% more per ML of syrup
- STROCOZ SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.42/ML of syrupRs. 445save 8% more per ML of syrup
Expert advice FOR STROLIN
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant.
- Stop taking citicoline and consult a doctor if you experience signs of allergic reactions.
Frequently asked questions FOR STROLIN
Q. Is citicoline safe?
Yes, citicoline is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is citicoline is a stimulant?
Yes, citicoline is a psychostimulant and may be used to stimulate alertness and energy
Q. Is citicoline bad for you?
No, citicoline is a natural chemical found in the body. Use of citicoline in prescribed doses has beneficial effects
Q. Is citicoline a prescription drug?
Citicoline is a prescription drug. However, patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is citicoline found natural?
Yes, citicoline is natural chemical found in the body
Q. Is citicoline approved by FDA?
Yes, citicoline is approved by FDA as a nutrition supplement
Q. Is citicoline a drug?
Citicoline is a drug. It is a natural supplement used for neurological dysfunction caused due to aging or traumatic brain injury
Q. Does citicoline increase dopamine?
Yes, citicoline is known to influence dopamine levels by increasing dopamine synthesis
Q. How long does citicoline take to work/ kick in?
Citicoline is absorbed almost immediately and works/ kicks in relatively quickly.