Information about Citicoline
How Citicoline works
Citicoline is a nerve protecting medicine. It works on the brain by nourishing the nerve cells, protects them from damage and improves their survival.
Common side effects of Citicoline
Diarrhea, Stomach pain, Decreased blood pressure, Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeats)
Available Medicine for Citicoline
StrocitSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹140 to ₹7256 variant(s)
CehamAlkem Laboratories Ltd
₹122 to ₹7015 variant(s)
₹105 to ₹6262 variant(s)
StoraxIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹116 to ₹6874 variant(s)
PrexaronIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹116 to ₹8335 variant(s)
ColihenzLa Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹117 to ₹5202 variant(s)
NurocolMicro Labs Ltd
₹129 to ₹6403 variant(s)
₹120 to ₹6864 variant(s)
CitimacMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹106 to ₹5523 variant(s)
StrolinTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹88 to ₹7795 variant(s)
Expert advice for Citicoline
- Citicoline helps in the treatment of stroke, head injury, Alzheimer's disease, and dementia in Parkinson's disease.
- Do not take this medicine in higher amounts or frequency than that told by your doctor.
- Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you develop allergic reaction after taking the medication.
- Side effects such as trouble sleeping, diarrhoea, stomach pain, decreased blood pressure, irregular heart rate may occur with Citicoline. These may not be with everyone.
- Any of the side effects other than mentioned above if occur, do consult the treating physician.