food interaction for STROLIN
alcohol interaction for STROLIN
pregnancy interaction for STROLIN
lactation interaction for STROLIN
SALT INFORMATION for STROLIN
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for STROLIN 500 MG TABLET
Patients taking STROLIN 500 MG TABLET
- 80%Twice A Day
- 20%Twice A Week
SUBSTITUTES for STROLIN
- STROCIT 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 49.30/tabletRs. 493pay 6% more per tablet
- CITISTAR 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 49.40/tabletRs. 494pay 6% more per tablet
- STORAX 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 48.70/tabletRs. 487pay 5% more per tablet
- PREXARON 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 48.70/tabletRs. 487pay 5% more per tablet
- CEHAM 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 44.50/tabletRs. 445save 4% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for STROLIN
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant.
- Stop taking citicoline and consult a doctor if you experience signs of allergic reactions.
Frequently asked questions for STROLIN
Q.Is citicoline safe?
Yes, citicoline is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is citicoline is a stimulant?
Yes, citicoline is a psychostimulant and may be used to stimulate alertness and energy
Q.Is citicoline bad for you?
No, citicoline is a natural chemical found in the body. Use of citicoline in prescribed doses has beneficial effects
Q.Is citicoline a prescription drug?
Citicoline is a prescription drug. However, patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is citicoline found natural?
Yes, citicoline is natural chemical found in the body
Q.Is citicoline approved by FDA?
Yes, citicoline is approved by FDA as a nutrition supplement
Q.Is citicoline a drug?
Citicoline is a drug. It is a natural supplement used for neurological dysfunction caused due to aging or traumatic brain injury
Q.Does citicoline increase dopamine?
Yes, citicoline is known to influence dopamine levels by increasing dopamine synthesis
Q.How long does citicoline take to work/ kick in?
Citicoline is absorbed almost immediately and works/ kicks in relatively quickly.