SALT INFORMATIONAmisulpride(200 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Difficulty in falling asleep, Muscle stiffness or spasm, Restlessness, Breast pain, Uncontrolled movements of arms and legs, Trembling, Drowsiness/ sleepiness, Low blood pressure, Excess saliva, Paused menstrual period, Constipation, Unusual production of breast milk in women and men, Difficulty in getting or maintaining an erection or in ejaculating, Breast enlargement in men, Dry mouth, Weight gain, Feeling or being sick, Slow movement
- SULPITAC 200MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Sun Pharma Laboratories LtdRs. 17.50/tabletRs. 175save 34% more per tablet
- AMISANT 200MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Pfizer LtdRs. 12.98/tabletRs. 129.80save 51% more per tablet
- SOLTUS 200MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 18.80/tabletRs. 188save 29% more per tablet
- AMAZEO OD-200 TABLETS(10 tablet in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 18/tabletRs. 180save 32% more per tablet
- SOLTUS OD 200MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 18/tabletRs. 180save 32% more per tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney disease, have ever had fits (epileptic seizures), Parkinson’s disease, or suffering from dementia.
- Inform your doctor if you have/have a family history of heart disease, uneven heart rate, slow heartbeat, heart disease/condition called prolonged QT interval, stroke, diabetes, blood clots, low levels of potassium in blood, low levels of white blood cells in blood (agranulocytosis).
- Do not drive or operate machinery as amisulpride can cause drowsiness.
- Do not consume alcohol while on this treatment as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not stop amisulpride suddenly as it may increase the side effects.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you observe any of these symptoms: severe allergic reaction (with rash, itchy skin, swollen face, tongue or other body parts); blood clots; fit (seizure).
- Tell your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.