Medicine Overview of Sirilept Tablet
Side effects of Sirilept Tablet
Headache, Dry mouth, Sleepiness, Anxiety, Weight gain, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Agitation, Sweating, Blurred vision, Depression, Constipation, Increased heart rate.
How to use Sirilept Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Sirilept 25mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Sirilept Tablet works
Sirilept 25mg tablet is an atypical antipsychotic. It works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affects thoughts.
In Depth Information on Sirilept Tablet
Expert advice for Sirilept Tablet
- You may be monitored with ECG and electrolytes prior to zoltepine therapy and while increasing the dose.
- You may also be monitored with liver function test for at least three months during zoltepine therapy.
- Inform your doctor if you have any of the following medical conditions: epilepsy (fits), heart problems or chest pain.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as zotepine may cause dizziness.
- Do not stop the medication abruptly as it may cause severe side effects. Always follow your doctor’s instructions regarding its use.
Special precautions for Sirilept 25mg Tablet
Taking Zotepine with alcohol can cause dizziness, drowsiness.
Sirilept 25mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Sirilept 25mg Tabl+more
et during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Sirilept 25mg Tablet may cause sedation and/or impair mental alertness and this may affect your ability to drive....
Sirilept 25mg Tablet may cause sedation and/or impair mental alertness and this may affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Sirilep+more
t 25mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onabet Powder, Onitraz 100mg Capsule, Flugee 150mg Tablet, Tramazac HP 50mg Injection
Substitutes for Sirilept Tablet
Zotipax 25mg Tablet
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd