food interaction for ROPEWAY
alcohol interaction for ROPEWAY
pregnancy interaction for ROPEWAY
lactation interaction for ROPEWAY
medicine interaction for ROPEWAY
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ROPEWAY
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ROPEWAY
- ROPARK 2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 16.10/tabletRs. 161pay 111% more per tablet
- ROPARK XL 2MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 17.30/tabletRs. 173pay 126% more per tablet
- ROPIRO 2MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.77/tabletRs. 77.70pay 2% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ROPEWAY
- Do not use ropinirole, if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ropinirole or any of the ingredients in the medicine.
- Patient taking ropinirole are advised to exercise caution while driving or operating machines as it can cause excessive sleepiness.
- Avoid taking ropinirole if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not take ropinirole, if you have severe heart problems; serious mental health problem; experienced unusual urges (like excessive sexual behavior or gambling etc.); undergoing hormone replacement therapy.
Frequently asked questions FOR ROPEWAY
Q. Is ropinirole a controlled substance or addictive?
Ropinirole doesn't seem to have habit forming potential. It belongs to schedule H and is not controlled substance in India
Q. Is ropinirole a mono amine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)/opiate/ narcotic/ pain killer/ muscle relaxer?
Ropinirole is not a mono amine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or opiate narcotic or pain killer or muscle relaxer. It has dopamine stimulant action and acts to stop urge to move limbs unnecessarily
Q. Is ropinirole safe?
Ropinirole is safe when taken at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Can I take Requip (ropinirole) with Ambien (Zolpidem)/ tramadol/ Vicodin (hydrocodone)/ ibuprofen/ Benadryl?
Using Ambien (zolpidem) or Benadryl (diphenhydramine) or Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) or tramadol together with Requip (ropinirole) may increase side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Ibuprofen when taken with Requip (ropinirole) doesn't seem to produce any interactions
Q. Does ropinirole cause weight gain/ constipation/ dry mouth/ sleepiness/ lower pain/ get you high?
Ropinirole may cause sleepiness but it doesn't cause weight gain, constipation and dry mouth. It doesn't seem to lower pain to get person high.