food interaction for ROPARK
alcohol interaction for ROPARK
pregnancy interaction for ROPARK
lactation interaction for ROPARK
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ROPARK
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ROPARK 0.5 MG TABLET
Patients taking ROPARK 0.5 MG TABLET
- 42%Once A Day
- 25%Thrice A Day
- 24%Twice A Day
- 4%Once A Week
- 4%Alternate Day
- 1%Thrice A week
- 1%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for ROPARK
- ADROLE 0.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Icon Life SciencesRs. 5/tabletRs. 50save 28% more per tablet
- ROLE 0.5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)D D PharmaceuticalsRs. 6.83/tabletRs. 68.26save 1% more per tablet
- ROPITOR 0.5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.96/tabletRs. 59.58save 14% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for ROPARK
- Do not use ropinirole, if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ropinirole or any of the ingredients in the medicine.
- Patient taking ropinirole are advised to exercise caution while driving or operating machines as it can cause excessive sleepiness.
- Avoid taking ropinirole if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not take ropinirole, if you have severe heart problems; serious mental health problem; experienced unusual urges (like excessive sexual behavior or gambling etc.); undergoing hormone replacement therapy.
Frequently asked questions for ROPARK
Q.Is ropinirole a controlled substance or addictive?
Ropinirole doesn't seem to have habit forming potential. It belongs to schedule H and is not controlled substance in India
Q.Is ropinirole a mono amine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)/opiate/ narcotic/ pain killer/ muscle relaxer?
Ropinirole is not a mono amine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or opiate narcotic or pain killer or muscle relaxer. It has dopamine stimulant action and acts to stop urge to move limbs unnecessarily
Q.Is ropinirole safe?
Ropinirole is safe when taken at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Can I take Requip (ropinirole) with Ambien (Zolpidem)/ tramadol/ Vicodin (hydrocodone)/ ibuprofen/ Benadryl?
Using Ambien (zolpidem) or Benadryl (diphenhydramine) or Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) or tramadol together with Requip (ropinirole) may increase side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Ibuprofen when taken with Requip (ropinirole) doesn't seem to produce any interactions
Q.Does ropinirole cause weight gain/ constipation/ dry mouth/ sleepiness/ lower pain/ get you high?
Ropinirole may cause sleepiness but it doesn't cause weight gain, constipation and dry mouth. It doesn't seem to lower pain to get person high.