Medicine Overview of ACEBROLIN SYRUP
Uses of ACEBROLIN SYRUP
Side effects of ACEBROLIN SYRUP
Vomiting, Nausea, Drowsiness, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Abdominal pain, Shortness of breath, Esophageal obstruction, Heartburn, Airway inflammation, Increased white blood cell count, Loss of appetite, Rash, Itching, Urticaria, Constipation, Diarrhoea.
How to use ACEBROLIN SYRUP
How ACEBROLIN SYRUP works
In Depth Information on ACEBROLIN SYRUP
Expert advice for ACEBROLIN SYRUP
- Acebrophylline should be preferably taken after meals to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Inform your doctor if you are on therapy with other medications such as frusimide, reserpine, barbiturates or phenytoin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any nervous system disorders like epilepsy and are taking any therapy for the same.
- Inform your doctor if you are a smoker.
- Inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.